Oil & Gas
Our company has its roots in Oil and Gas with a substantial track record of working with a broad range of companies operating in the UK and internationally on projects ranging from small brownfield alterations to large onshore and offshore projects.
We supply a variety of professional engineers coupled with operational expertise to provide our clients with fit-for-purpose solutions. We are a leading authority in the design and development of both the upstream and downstream sectors, which allow us to offer our clients the best possible solutions throughout the life cycle of their assets, utilising expertise from both sectors.
We understand that both onshore and offshore developments, although fundamentally similar, have very differing challenges, with downstream being more likened to petrochemical processes.
Typical facilities and services we provide to the oil & gas sector include:
- Conceptual studies
- Process design
- Mechanical and rotating equipment design
- Project management and procurement services
- Facilities engineering
- Existing plant optimisation
- Technical safety and risk engineering
- Electrical, instrumentation, telecommunication and control systems design
- Safety and environmental studies
- Civil/structural engineering
Some of our clients within the oil & gas sector include: