- Client: BOC
- Location: Stallingborough
After a fire at the Stallingborough site destroyed the Waste Gas Incinerator, On Line Design were awarded the contract for the rebuild. The original equipment was designed during the 90’s, so as part of the project brief On Line Design were tasked with re-building the incinerator to meet current standards and legislation, as well as BOCs modern plant operating practises.
Project: Waste Gas Incinerator Upgrade
Value: Total Project Value £2.2M. Feed, Detail Design, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning Support.
Multi-discipline approach utilising resources from all offices, interfacing with multiple stakeholders across all levels.
• Project taken from FEED through to commissioning and close-out.
• Vendor selection and management.
• Procurement management, from quotations to requisition and expediting to ensure the programme was met.
• Instrument work packs developed inline with client specifications & standards.
• Multiple FAT attendance across UK and Europe.
• Construction and commissioning management, as well as onsite technical support to resolve any queries.
• Full project close-out including ‘as-built’ drawings, O&M documentation and plant certification.
• Fitness for service assessments of fire damaged equipment and structures.