Local Refineries Case Study
- Client: Total LOR and Phillips 66
- Location: North Lincolnshire
- Oil & Gas Downstream
On Line Design have been employed to support engineering design for Total LOR and Phillips 66 Refineries since its inception in 1982. During that time a wide range of projects have been undertaken, using a multi-disciplined team of engineers and designers, based in local offices. In 2007 On Line Design were awarded a Partnership Agreement by Phillips 66 to provide a dedicated provision of services utilising a team of around 35 personnel. Over the years On Line Design has undertaken a wide variety of projects ranging from minor remedial replacements and minor upgrades to full size multi-disciplined projects.
Location: North Lincolnshire
Value: Up To £1M for single projects. Annual turnover approx £3M
Projects: Flare Header Replacement, Slurry Oil De-Ashing, Hydro De-Sulphuriser, FCC Upgrade including; Waste Heat Boiler FCC Turbo Expander and Ducting Replacement, CHP Infrastructure, Storage Tank Deluge Upgrade.
• Front end design investigation to assist the client with funding estimates and financial viability.
• Preparation of technical documentation in for demolition projects.
• Production of Piping, E C&I, Civil, Structural work packs for construction issue.
• Pipe stress, pressure vessel, civil and structural calculations and design reports.
• Production of design manuals, writing and updating of refinery standards.
• Level 2 Fitness for Service assessments to API 579.