We have extensive experience and competence associated with the design and delivery of pharmaceutical sector projects requiring strict regulatory compliance and adherence to current Good Manufacturing and Engineering Practices (GxP).
Our company is able to offer a multi-disciplinary service across the full project lifecycle. Ranging from Process Engineering Front-End-Engineering-Design (FEED) and specification through to Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and System detailed design, installation support, commissioning and operations, examples of On Line Design’s ability in this sector include:
- Design and modification projects on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) plants
- Thermal and Catalytic Oxidiser Modifications (ThermOx/CatOx)
- Ventilation and Scrubber Systems
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) projects
- Explosion Proof solutions
- Control Systems design to meet current Good Automated Manufacturing Practices (GAMP)
- Alarm Rationalisation
- Design and integration of IEC 61511 Functional Safety Management requirements with existing GxP concepts
- Pharmaceutical product spec compliant measurement systems
Experience of integrating with client specific Design, Installation, Operational and Performance Qualification systems (DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ).