We have supported the steel industry over the last twenty years, with many of our engineers' careers having started in the industry.
We provide high quality, independent engineering design and consultancy services for clients within the Steel sector. With extensive experience of working in these industries, our engineers apply a multidisciplinary approach to the challenges that confront our clients on a daily basis through the operation of their facilities.
- Facilities planning and site selection
- Basic engineering and equipment specifications
- Tender appraisal and support to the plant owner or steel producer in negotiation with potential equipment supply companies
- Discipline Engineering & Site Surveying (Standard/3D)
- Procurement assistance during equipment manufacturing and erection
- Supervision of commissioning and performance testing
- Technical assistance during start-up and initial operation of new plant.
- Project audit
- Project Management
All of these Services are available as a whole or on an individual basis.